• Systems Engineer with strong focus on cybersecurity of a diabetes therapy management system
• Define requirements (on stakeholder- and technical levels) related to security for medical devices and connected systems
• Define architecture and design of secure medical devices and connected systems (security by design)
• Work closely with involved specialists, including systems engineers, software developers, hardware engineers, test managers, and risk managers to specify and develop secure connected solutions
• Participate actively in cybersecurity risk assessments / threat modeling
• Participate in pre- and post-market vulnerability assessment
• Evaluate and interpret cybersecurity related standards
• Develop and maintain concept- and design documents, create and maintain traceabiltiy
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field; a Master’s degree or PhD are a plus.
• Experience in cybersecurity
• Demonstrated knowledge of security architectures, technologies, and best practices
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
• Experience in systems and software architecture
• Experience working in regulated environments, knowledge of medical technology is s plus
• Strong English skills, knowledge of German is a plus
• EU or Swiss citizenship required to get working permit in Switzerland
Join a rapidly growing company and help shaping the future of their groundbreaking medical technology solutions.
Consider a salary in the range between CHF 110’000 to CHF 125’000.00
With its TOP brand, our client is one of the most innovative Swiss Med Tech companies and employs around 1’000 people worldwide. In the course of a new appointment, we have been tasked with finding a System Security Engineer for the Swiss branch in Solothurn.
You will work with system engineers, software developers, hardware engineers, test managers and risk managers to ensure the stable and secure operation and shape the future of the group’s cyber security environment.
Adrian Kramer will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. And of course there is also a more detailed job description, which we will be happy to send you.